- 部长：刘倩婷；副部长：韦晨宇；部员：周任飞，陈昱言，白静宜， 钱玮
Chinese Scholars and Students Association of Tampere (CSSA-Tampere ry) is a legally registered non-profit association in Tampere, Finland, which aims to serve the needs of Chinese students and scholars in Tampere region.
Here by students, we refer to all degree students, exchange students, and student graduates in higher education institutions and schools in Tampere region; by scholars, we refer to all scholars and experts in academic and non-academic sectors working in Tampere temporarily (e.g. visiting scholars) and permanently.
CSSA-Tampere ry works closely with Chinese Embassy in Finland, the City of Tampere, higher education institutions in Tampere, schools in Tampere, and other associations in Finland, to achieve its goal.
The mission of CSSA-Tampere
- to help new students and scholars from China to integrate in local community of Chinese students and scholars
- to facilitate Chinese students and scholars to connect and integrate into local Finnish society
- to enhance the employability of Chinese students and scholars in Finland, and increase opportunities for employment
- to enhance the reputation of Chinese students and scholars in Finland, and increase the social status and improve the public image of Chinese in Finland
Vision of CSSA-Tampere
To develop into an influential international intercultural non-profit organization for Chinese students and Scholars in Finland, particularly in Tampere region.
The CSSA-Tampere ry is constituted by one managerial board and six sectors, which were established based on their functional differentiation. Managerial board is the decision-making and strategic-planning body of the Association. The Association is led and managed by its managerial board through collegial leadership and democratic management.Under the guidance of managerial board, the six sectors are led by the head of the sector and managed by the sector and members autonomously following the regulations of the Association.
Managerial board (10)
Sectors of Association
Sector of Finances (1)
- Head：Qinwei Wang
Sector of Promotion and Dissemination (6)
- Head: Qianting Liu
- Deputy Head：Chenyu Wei
- Members: Renfei Zhou, Yuyan Chen, Jingyi Bai, Wei Qian
Sector of Studies and Training Affairs (1)
- Head: Qin He